Electrical BIM modeling includes the design and model of electrical systems, with real-time updates to support your real-time changes.
What Does MLP Consulting Offer?
With decades working in the commercial construction industry, MLP Consulting has the hands-on skill and expertise you need to keep your project on schedule and under budget. The engineers at MLP have years of experience producing accurate electrical BIM models.
Our electrical design engineering services include:
- Load calculations: Load and short circuit analysis, fault current calculations, and illumination calculations
- Sizing and routing: Cable sizing, cable tray sizing and routing, conduit sizing and routing, and containment routing
- Scheduling: Panel and fixture schedules
- Drawings: One line; circuit connections; risers and schematics; and detail, section, and isometric drawings
- Fire alarms: Layout generation, panel schedule, schematic drawings, and zone layout
- ELV/SAS systems: Access control, building management system, CCTV, data networking, hospital management, lighting control, PABX, and PAS
Contact MLP Consulting Today
To create electrical BIM models, we use a variety of software programs, including Fabrication ESTmep, AutoCad MEP, and Revit. We’ve brought our engineering skills to work for hospitals, government entities, schools, global corporations, and more. To see how our team can benefit your project, call us today at (602) 296-4090. Or, fill out our contact form to receive a no-obligation quote.